Saturday, February 25, 2017

~ Saturday Morning Live playlist ~ February 25, 2017 ~
The Stanley Brothers Live at Rising Sun: Old Love Letters Riding That Midnight Train If I Lose I'm On My Way Back To The Old Home 
~ Clinch Mountain Backstep ~ God Gave You To Me Willie Roy How Much Mountain Girls Can Love Next Sunday Is My Birthday 
That Window Up Above White Dove Used To Be I'm A Man Of Constant Sorrow Rank Strangers On Top Of Old Smokey 
A Few More Years Pretty Polly Daybreak In Dixie 
remembering the 2/25/1927 birth of Ralph Stanley 
X Unclogged: Burning House Of Love I Must Not Think Bad Thoughts  
celebrating the 2/25/1954 birth of John Doe 
Various George Fest: A Night to Celebrate the Music of George Harrison: Wah-Wha (Nick Valensi) ~ Beware Of Darkness (Ann Wilson)
Savoy Truffle & Let It Down (Dhani Harrison) Give Me Love (Ben Harper) What Is Life (Weird Al Yankovic)
I'd Have You Anytime (Karen Elson) Behind That Locked Door (Norah Jones) My Sweet Lord (Brian Wilson & Al Jardine) 
It's All Too Much (The Flaming Lips) All Things Must Pass (Dhani Harrison, Ann Wilson, Karen Elson & Norah Jones) 
George Harrison The Concert for Bangladesh: Here Comes The Sun 
remembering the 2/25/1943 birth of George Harrison 

No comments:

Post a Comment