Saturday, March 4, 2017

~ Saturday Morning Live playlist ~ March 4, 2017 ~
Bobby Womack The Womack Live: How I Miss You Baby California Dreamin' I'm A Midnight Mover The Preacher More Than I Can Stand 
remembering the 3/4/1934 birth of Bobby Womack 
Climax Blues Band Live: All The Time In The World I Am Constant ~ 7th Son Standing By The River You Make Me Sick Shake Your Love 
remembering the 3/4/1951 birth of Pete Haycock 
Lemonheads Live on Letterman: It's A Shame About Ray 
celebrating the 3/4/1967 birth of Evan Dando 
Yes Yessongs: Heart Of The Sunrise And You And I ~ I've Seen All Good People 
remembering the 3/4/1948 birth of Chris Squire 
Hawksley Workman Live in Lille: No Beginning No End Smoke Baby Dirty And True 
celebrating the 3/4/1975 birth of Hawksley Workman 
Player Live at the Capitol Theater: Baby Come Back 
celebrating the 3/4/1952 birth of Ronn Moss 



No comments:

Post a Comment