Saturday, February 4, 2017

~ Saturday Morning Live playlist ~ February 4, 2017 ~
The Animals Rip It To Shreds: I'm Crying ~ Bring It On Home To Me ~ Meltdown ~ My Favourite Enemy ~ Trying To Get To You 
celebrating the 2/4/1941 birth of John Steel 
Sheryl Crow In Central Park: Every Day Is A Winding Road ~ My Favorite Mistake ~ Leaving Las Vegas ~ Strong Enough ~ All I Wanna Do 
celebrating the 2/11/1962 birth of Sheryl Crow 
Whitney Houston Live in Brunei: Exhale (Shoop Shoop) 
remembering the 2/11/2012 death of Whitney Houston
Alice Cooper The Alice Cooper Show: I'm Eighteen ~ Is It My Body ~ You And Me ~ Only Women Bleed ~ I Never Cry ~ School's Out 
celebrating the 2/4/1948 birth of Alice Cooper 
Linkin Park Live at Milton Keynes: One Step Closer ~ From The Inside ~ Somewhere I Belong ~ No More Sorrow ~ Papercut 
celebrating the 2/11/77 birth of Mike Shinoda 
Liberace Live with the London Philharmonic: I'll Be Seeing You 
remembering the 2/4/1987 death of Liberace 

No comments:

Post a Comment