Saturday, December 29, 2018

~ Saturday Morning Live playlist ~ December 29, 2018 ~
Earlybird Warmup Studio Recording: Yvonne Elliman Jesus Christ Superstar Original Soundtrack: I Don't Know How To Love  Him 
→celebrating the 12/29/1951 birth of Yvonne Elliman 
The Moody Blues Live In Chicago 1981: Isn't Life Strange ~ Gypsy ~ Nights In White Satin ~ Legend Of A Mind 
→remembering the 12/29/1941 birth of Ray Thomas 
Marianne Faithfull Blazing Away: As Tears Go By ~ When I Find My Life ~ The Ballad Of Lucy Jordan ~ Broken English 
→celebrating the 12/29/1946 birth of Marianne Faithfull 
Matt "Guitar" Murphy 1963 American Folk Blues Festival: Matt's Guitar Boogie 
→remembering the 12/29/1929 birth of Matt "Guitar" Murphy 
The Band Rock of Ages: Don't Do It ~ Caledonia Mission ~ Stage Fright ~ This Wheel's On Fire ~ The Unfaithful Servant ~ Life Is A Carnival 
→remembering the 12/29/1943 birth of Rick Danko 
Toad the Wet Sprocket Welcome Home: Walk On The Ocean ~ One Little Girl ~ All I Want ~ Jam ~ I Will Not Take These Things For Granted 
→celebrating the 12/29/1970 birth of Glen Phillips 
The Michael Schenker Group One Night at Budokan: Cozy Powell Drum Solo 
→remembering the 12/29/1947 birth of Cozy Powell 

No comments:

Post a Comment