Saturday, December 22, 2018

~ Saturday Morning Live playlist ~ December 22, 2018 ~
Earlybird Warmup Studio Recording: Dave Clark Five Best Of: Because ~ Time 
→celebrating the 12/15/1942 birth of Dave Clark 
Bee Gees Here at Last...Live: Edge Of The Universe ~ Come On Over ~ Medley: Run To Me / World ~ 
Medley: Holiday / I Can't See Nobody / I Started A Joke / Massachusetts ~ How Can You Mend A Broken Heart ~ To Love Somebody 
→remembering the 12/22/1949 births of Robin Gibb and Maurice Gibb 
Dave Matthews Band Live in Chicago 12.19.98: Christmas Song ~ All Along The Watchtower 
→celebrating the 12/15/1957 birth of Tim Reynolds 
Vanilla Fudge Alive (Back on Stage): Golden Age Dreams 
→celebrating the 12/22/1946 birth of Carmine Appice 
The Clash Live at Shea Stadium: London Calling ~ Guns Of Brixton ~ The Magnificent Seven / Armagideon Time 
~ Rock The Casbah ~ Should I Stay Or Should I Go ~ I Fought The Law 
→celebrating the 12/15/1955 birth of Paul Simonon and remembering the 12/22/2002 death of Joe Strummer 
Cheap Trick At Budokan: Hello There ~ Come On, Come On ~ I Want You To Want Me ~ Surrender ~ Goodnight ~ Clock Strikes Ten 
→celebrating the 12/22/19_ birth of Rick Nielsen 
Joe Cocker Mad Dogs & Englishmen: Give Peace A Chance 
→remembering the 12/22/2014 death of Joe Cocker 

No comments:

Post a Comment