Saturday, January 5, 2019

~ Saturday Morning Live playlist ~ January 5, 2019 ~
Earlybird Warmup Studio Recording: Wilbert Harrison Essential Hits: Let's Work Together 
→remembering the 1/5/1929 birth of Wilbert Harrison 
Iris DeMent Live at the Cactus Cafe: Easy' Getting Harder Every Day ~ Childhood Memories ~ No Time To Cry 
~ Je Besoin De Mon Garçon Français (I Need My French Boy) ~ Our Town
→celebrating the 1/5/1961 birth of Iris DeMent 
Blondie Picture This Live: In The Sun ~ Sunday Girl ~ Picture This ~ Fade Away And Radiate ~ Heart Of Glass 
→celebrating the 1/5/1950 birth of Chris Stein 
Soul Asylum Live at Liberty Lunch: All The King's Friends 
→celebrating the 1/5/1964 birth of Grant Young 
Marilyn Manson Last Tour on Earth: Great Big White World ~ Rock Is Dead ~ The Dope Show ~ I Don't Like The Drugs ~ Last Day On Earth 
→celebrating the 1/5/1969 birth of Marilyn Manson 
Thirty Seconds to Mars Live in LA: The Battle Of One ~ The Fantasy ~ The Kill ~ From Yesterday 
→celebrating the 1/5/1976 birth of Matt Wachter 
Sonny & Cher All I Ever Need: I Got You Babe 
→remembering the 1/5/1998 death of Sonny Bono 

No comments:

Post a Comment