Saturday, August 19, 2017

~ Saturday Morning Live playlist ~ August 19, 2017 ~
Earlybird Warmup Studio Recording: Billie Holiday All or Nothing at All: Speak Low 
remembering the 8/19/1902 birth of Ogden Nash 
Lee Ann Womack Live in London: I'll Think Of A Reason Later I May Hate Myself In The Morning The Way I'm Livin' 
I Hope You Dance ~ Ashes By Now 
celebrating the 8/19/1966 birth of Lee Ann Womack 
Queen Live Killers: You're My Best Friend Now I'm Here Keep Yourself Alive Don't Stop Me Now ~ Spread Your Wings 
celebrating the 8/19/1951 birth of John Deacon 
Bill Evans Trio feat. Stan Getz But Beautiful: The Peacocks 
remembering the 8/19/1918 birth of Jimmy Rowles 
Deep Purple Made in Japan: Highway Star ~ Smoke On The Water Lazy Space Truckin' ~ Black Night 
celebrating the 8/19/1945 birth of Ian Gillan 
Groucho Marx An Evening with Groucho Marx: Introduction Hello, I Must Be Going 2nd World War Stories ~ Lydia The Tattooed Lady 
remembering the 8/19/1977 death of Groucho Marx 

No comments:

Post a Comment