Saturday, August 12, 2017

~ Saturday Morning Live playlist ~ August 12, 2017 ~
Porter Wagoner & The Wagonmasters In Person Live/On The Road: Misery Loves Company My Baby's Not Here Find Out 
An Old Log Cabin For Sale One Way Ticket To The Blues ~ A Violet And A Rose ~ Green, Green Grass Of Home 
remembering the 8/12/1927 birth of Porter Wagoner 
Buck Owens & The Buckaroos Carnegie Hall Concert: Act Naturally Together Again Love's Gonna Live Here 
Waitin' In Your Welfare Line Buckaroo I've Got A Tiger By The Tail ~ Twist And Shout 
remembering the 8/12/1929 birth of Buck Owens 
The Beatles Live in Australia: Roll Over Beethoven I Saw Her Standing There This Boy All My Loving Til There Was You 
She Loves You ~ Twist And Shout ~ Long Tall Sally 
remembering the 8/12/1918 birth of Sid Bernstein 
Dire Straits Alchemy-Dire Straits Live: Expresso Love Sultans Of Swing ~ Tunnel Of Love 
celebrating the 8/12/1949 birth of Mark Knopfler 
Sparks Live in Stockholm: (When I Kiss You) I Hear Charlie Parker Playing This Town Ain't Big Enough for Both of Us 
When Do I Get to Sing "My Way" Amateur Hour 
celebrating the 8/12/1945 birth of Ron Mael 
Little Feat Waiting For Columbus: Mercenary Territory 
remembering the 8/12/2010 death of Richie Hayward 

No comments:

Post a Comment