Saturday, July 30, 2016

~ Saturday Morning Live playlist ~ July 30, 2016 ~
Paul Anka Live in Switzerland: This Is It (feat. Michael Jackson) ~ Put Your Head On My Shoulder ~ Puppy Love ~ Lonely Boy 
~ She's A Lady ~ It Doesn't Matter Anymore ~ My Way 
celebrating the 7/30/41 birth of Paul Anka 
David Sanborn Straight to the Heart: Straight To The Heart ~ Run For Cover ~ Smile ~ Love & Happiness 
celebrating the 7/30/45 birth of David Sanborn 
Buddy Guy Live at the Checkerboard Lounge: Buddy's Blues (Part One) ~ I've Gotta Right To Love My Woman 
~ Tell Me What's Inside You ~ Buddy's Blues (Part Two) 
celebrating the 7/30/36 birth of Buddy Guy 
Kate Bush Live at the Hammersmith Odeon: Moving ~ Them Heavy People ~ Violin ~ Strange Phenomena ~ Wow 
~ Oh England, My Lionheart ~ Wuthering Heights 
celebrating the 7/30/58 birth of Kate Bush 
Jethro Tull Live at Carnegie Hall : A Song For Jeffrey 
celebrating the 7/30/46 birth of Jeffrey Hammond 

No comments:

Post a Comment