Saturday, July 16, 2016

~ Saturday Morning Live playlist ~ July 16, 2016 ~
Gamma Gamma 5: Alive in America: Razor King ~ Wish I Was ~ I Got The Fire ~ A Town Without Pity ~ I'm Alive 
celebrating the 7/16/49 birth of Alan Fitzgerald 
Styx Caught in the Act: Mr. Roboto ~ Too Much Time On My Hands ~ Blue Collar Man (Long Nights) ~ Come Sail Away 
remembering the 7/16/96 death of John Panozzo 
The Police Live!: Synchronicity I & II ~ Walking In Your Footsteps ~ Wrapped Around Your Finger Spirits In The Material World 
~ Can't Stand Losing You/Regatta de Blanc 
celebrating the 7/16/52 birth of Stewart Copeland 
The Ting Tings At Islington Mill: Great DJ ~ Be The One ~ That's Not My Name 
celebrating the 7/16/69 birth of Jules DeMartino 
Harry Chapin Greatest Stories Live: 30,000 Pounds Of Bananas 
remembering the 7/16/86 death of Harry Chapin 

No comments:

Post a Comment