Saturday, June 18, 2016

~ Saturday Morning Live playlist ~ June 18, 2016 ~
Ray LaMontagne Live from Bonneroo 2005: Burn ~ Trouble ~ Shelter ~ Empty ~ Forever My Friend 
celebrating the 6/18/73 birth of Ray LaMontagne 
Delaney & Bonnie and Friends On Tour with Eric Clapton: Only You Know And I Know ~ Get Ourselves Together ~ I Don't Know Why ~ Where There's A Will There's A Way ~ Medley: Pour Your Love On Me/Just Plain Beautiful 
remembering the 6/18/42 birth of Carl Radle 
Paul McCartney & Wings Wings Over America: Venus And Mars/Rock Show/Jet ~ Let Me Roll It ~ Maybe I'm Amazed 
~ Magneto And Titanium Man My Love ~ Listen To What The Man Said ~ Silly Love Songs ~ Beware My Love Letting Go 
~ Band On The Run ~ Soily 
celebrating the 6/18/42 birth of Paul McCartney 

No comments:

Post a Comment