Saturday, September 26, 2015

~ Saturday Morning Live playlist ~ September 26, 2015 ~
Cass Elliot Various Works: Heaven Help Us All ~ California Dreamin'/Monday, Monday ~ I Can Dream Can't I ~ Dancin' In The Streets 
~ Extraordinary ~ Don't Call Me Mama Anymore ~ My Love ~ I'm Coming To The Best Part Of My Life 
remembering the Sept. 19, 1941 birth of Cass Elliot 
Three Dog Night Live in Concert: Out In The Country ~ Old Fashioned Love Song ~ Family Of Man
Helen Reddy Live: You And Me Against The World
Paul Williams Live at the Bluebird Cafe: Evergreen ~ You're Gone ~ Rainbow Connection
celebrating the Sept. 19, 1940 birth of Paul Williams 
10cc King Biscuit Flower Hour: I'm Not In Love ~ The Film Of My Love ~ Wall Street Shuffle ~ Art For Art's Sake
celebrating the Sept. 19, 1947 birth of Lol Creme and the Sept. 26, 1951 birth of Stuart Tosh   
Roxy Music Heart Still Beating: While My Heart Is Still Beating ~ Dance Away ~ Both Ends Burning ~ Love Is The Drug ~ Jealous Guy
celebrating the 1945 birth of Bryan Ferry 
Olivia Newton John Live in Utah: Magic
celebrating the 1948 birth of Olivia Newton-John 

No comments:

Post a Comment