Saturday, September 5, 2015

~ Saturday Morning Live playlist ~ September 5, 2015 ~
Carlos Santana & Buddy Miles Live!: Them Changes ~ Free Form Funkafide Filth
remembering the 1947 birth of Buddy Miles 
Queen Live Killers: Death On Two Legs ~ Killer Queen ~ Bicycle Girls ~ Love Of My Life ~ Bohemian Rhapsody ~ We Will Rock You 
~ We Are The Champions
remembering the 1946 birth of Freddie Mercury 
Al Stewart Live/Indian Summer: Roads To Moscow ~ World Goes To Riyadh/Nostradamus ~ Clarence Frogman Henry ~ Year Of The Cat
celebrating the 1945 birth of Al Stewart 
Loudon Wainwright III Live at the Cactus Cafe: I'm Alright ~ They Spelled My Name Wrong Again ~ Unrequited To The Nth Degree 
~ Road Ode ~ Your Mother And Me ~ Jesse Don't Like It ~ Dead Skunk 
celebrating the 1946 birth of Loudon Wainwright III 
Clarence "Frogman" Henry Live: I Don't Know Why I Love You
recalling the incredible story heard in the Al Stewart set about 33 minutes earlier 

No comments:

Post a Comment