Saturday, February 9, 2019

~ Saturday Morning Live playlist ~ February 9, 2019 ~
Earlybird Warmup Studio Recording: Major Harris My Way: Each Morning I Wake Up 
→remembering the 2/9/1947 birth of Major Harris 
Joe Ely Live at Liberty Lunch: Me And Billy The Kid ~ Grandfather Blues ~ BBQ & Foam ~ Cool Rockin' Loretta ~ Musta Notta Gotta Lotta 
→celebrating the 2/9/1947 birth of Joe Ely 
Travis Tritt Live on Soundstage: Put Some Drive In Your Country ~ I'm Gonna Be Somebody ~ Anymore ~ T-R-O-U-B-L-E 
~ It's A Great Day To Be Alive 
→celebrating the 2/9/1963 birth of Travis Tritt 
The Shadows Live at the ABC Kingston: Little "B" 
→celebrating the 2/9/1940 birth of Brian Bennett 
Carole King feat. James Taylor Live at the Troubadour: It's Too Late ~ Smackwater Jack ~ Will You Love Me Tomorrow 
~ I Feel The Earth Move ~ You've Got A Friend ~ Up On The Roof 
→celebrating the 2/9/1942 birth of Carole King 
Various Artists: George Benson On Broadway ~ Marianne Faithfull Something Better ~ Elvis Presley I Just Can't Help Believin' 
~ Dolly Parton Here You Come Again ~ Paul Revere and the Raiders Kicks ~ The Righteous Brothers Soul And Inspiration 
~ The Animals We Gotta Get Out Of This Place 
→celebrating the 2/9/1939 birth of Barry Mann 
Ernest Tubb The Texas Troubadour In Concert: I Love You Because 
→remembering the 2/9/1914 birth of Ernest Tubb 

No comments:

Post a Comment