Saturday, February 2, 2019

~ Saturday Morning Live playlist ~ February 2, 2019 ~
Earlybird Warmup Studio Recording: Sid Viscious Greatest Punk Album Ever: My Way 
→remembering the 2/2/1970 death of Sid Viscious 
Shakira MTV Unplugged: Ciega, Sordumuda ~ Inevitable ~ Estoy Aqui ~ Tu ~ Sombra De Ti ~ No Creo 
→celebrating the 2/2/1977 birth of Shakira 
The Smothers Brothers Live at the Purple Onion: Pretoria ~ I Wish I Wuz In Peoria/They Call The Wind Maria ~ Jezebel 
~ I Never Will Marry ~ Tom Dooley 
→celebrating the 2/2/1937 birth of Tom Smothers 
Earth Wind & Fire feat. Chicago Live in LA: Sing A Song 
→celebrating the 2/2/1948 birth of Al McKay 
Crosby Stills Nash & Young CSNY 1974: Immigration Man ~ Grave Concern ~ Our House ~ Prison Song ~ Teach Your Children 
~ Military Madness ~ Chicago 
→celebrating the 2/2/1942 birth of Graham Nash 
Stone Temple Pilots Core (Super Deluxe Edition)--MTV Unplugged: Crackerman ~ Creep ~ Plush ~ Wicked Garden 
→celebrating the 2/2/1966 birth of Robert DeLeo
Journey Captured: Wheel In The Sky 
→celebrating the 2/2/1949 birth of Ross Valory 

No comments:

Post a Comment