Saturday, August 31, 2019

~ Saturday Morning Live playlist ~ August 31, 2019 ~
Earlybird Warmup Studio RecordingBuddy Holly & The Crickets Best Of: That'll Be The Day ~ Tell Me How 
celebrating the 8/31/1939 birth of Jerry Allison 
Van Morrison A Night in San Francisco: Tupelo Honey Medley: Moondance / My Funny Valentine Have I Told You Lately That I Love You ~ Medley: Shakin' All Over / Gloria 
celebrating the 8/31/1945 birth of Van Morrison 
Firefall Reunion Live: It Doesn't Matter ~ Goodbye, I Love You Someday Soon ~ Mexico 
celebrating the 8/31/1949 birth of Rick Roberts 
Bob Welch Live from the Roxy: Ebony Eyes 
remembering the 8/31/1945 birth of Bob Welch 
Scorpions World Wide Live: Coast To Coast Holiday Rock You Like A Hurricane Can't Live Without You The Zoo ~ No One Like You 
celebrating the 8/31/1948 birth of Rudolf Schenker 
Squeeze Argybargy (Deluxe Edition): Slap & Tickle ~ Slightly Drunk ~ Pulling Mussels From The Shell ~ Funny How It Goes Another Nail In My Heart I Think I'm Go Go 
celebrating the 8/31/1957 birth of Glenn Tilbrook 
The Go-Go's URGH! A Music War: We Got The Beat 
celebrating the 8/31/1957 birth of Gina Schock 

No comments:

Post a Comment