Saturday, April 7, 2018

~ Saturday Morning Live playlist ~ April 7, 2018 ~
Earlybird Warmup Studio RecordingThe Drifters I Don't Want To Go On Without You 
celebratiing the 4/7/1937 birth of Charlie Thomas 
New Riders of the Purple Sage Setlist: Portland Woman Glendale Train I Don't Know You Dirty Business 
remembering the 4/7/1938 birth of Spencer Dryden 
Hall & Oates Livetime: The Emptyness Do What You Want, Be Who You Are I'm Just A Kid ~ Sara Smile 
celebrating the 4/7/1948 birth of John Oates 
Freddie Hubbard Gleam: Spirit Of Gleam 
remembering the 4/7/1938 birth of Freddie Hubbard 
Billie Holiday The Complete Carnegie Hall Performances: Lady Sings The Blues Ain't Nobody's Business If I Do Billie's Blues 
Body And Soul Don't Explain ~ I'll Be Seeing You Fine And Mellow ~ Oh, What A Little Moonlight Can Do 
remembering the 4/7/1915 birth of Billie Holiday 
Janis Ian Remember: Slow Dance Romance Take To The Sky At Seventeen Will You Dance? ~ I Would Like To Dance 
celebrating the 4/7/1951 birth of Janis Ian 
Bobby Bare In Concert: Marie Laveau 
celebrating the 4/7/1935 birth of Bobby Bare 

No comments:

Post a Comment