Saturday, November 12, 2016

~ Saturday Morning Live playlist ~ November 12, 2016 ~
Booker T. and the MGs Back to Back: Green Onions ~ Red Beans & Rice ~ Tic-Tac-Toe ~ Hip Hug-Her ~ Gimme Some Loving 
~ Booker-Loo ~ Outrage 
celebrating the 11/12/45 birth of Booker T. Jones 
Blue Öyster Cult Extraterrestrial Live: Burnin' For You ~ Godzilla ~ E.T.I. (Extraterrestrial Intelligence) ~ Don't Fear The Reaper 
celebrating the 11/12/47 birth of Buck Dharma 
Neil Young & Crazy Horse Live Rust: My My, Hey Hey (Out Of The Blue) When You Dance I Can Really Love ~ Cortez The Killer 
Cinnamon Girl ~ Like A Hurricane ~ Hey Hey, My My (Into The Black) 
celebrating the 11/12/45 birth of Neil Young 
Megadeth Rust in Peace Live: Poison Was The Cure ~ Lucretia ~ Tornado Of Souls ~ Dawn Patrol ~ In My Darkest Hour  
celebrating the 11/12/64 birth of David Ellefson 
Brian Hyland Rock 'N' Roll 60 Superstars: Gypsy Woman 
celebrating the 11/12/43 birth of Brian Hyland 

No comments:

Post a Comment