Saturday, December 26, 2015

~ Saturday Morning Live playlist ~ December 26, 2015 ~
The Four Tops Live: Reach Out, I'll Be There ~ I'll Turn To Stone ~ You Can't Hurry Love ~ The Girl From Ipanema ~ If I Had A Hammer 
~ I Can't Help Myself ~ I Like Everything About You
celebrating the 1935 birth of Abdul "Duke" Fakir 
Various Artists Phil Spector medley: To Know Him Is To Love Him (The Trio) ~ My Sweet Lord (George Harrison) 
~ River Deep, Mountain High (Ike & Tina Turner) ~ You've Lost That Lovin' Feelin' (Righteous Brothers) ~ Be My Baby (Ronnie Spector) 
~ Spanish Harlem (Ben E. King) ~ Christmas (Darlene Love)
celebrating the 1939 birth of Phil Spector 
Metallica S&M: The Ecstacy Of Gold ~ The Call Of Ktulu ~ Enter Sandman ~ Battery 
celebrating the 1963 birth of Lars Ulrich 
The Shins Live at SXSW 2012: New Slang ~ Phantom Limb ~ Simple Song ~ It's Only Life ~ Bait & Switch
celebrating the 1970 birth of James Mercer 
Thirty Seconds to Mars Live at SWR3: The Kill (Bury Me) 
celebrating the 1971 birth of Jared Leto 

No comments:

Post a Comment