Saturday, November 7, 2015

~ Saturday Morning Live playlist ~ November 7, 2015 ~
Johnny Rivers At the Whisky A Go-Go: Memphis ~ Lawdy Miss Clawdy ~ Whisky A Go Go ~ Walking The Dog 
~ You Can Have Her (I Don't Want Her) ~ Multiplication ~ Medley: La Bamba/Twist And Shout
celebrating the 1942 birth of Johnny Rivers 
Hothouse Flowers Live in Tokyo: Love Don't Work This Way ~ Yes I Was ~ I'm Sorry ~ Don't Go ~ Feet On The Ground
celebrating the 1964 birth of Liam O'Maonlai 
Joni Mitchell Miles of Aisles: You Turn Me On I'm A Radio ~ Big Yellow Taxi ~ Rainy Night House ~ Woodstock ~ The Circle Game 
~ Love Or Money
celebrating the 1943 birth of Joni Mitchell 
Various Artists: Goldeneye (Tina Turner) ~ Tomorrow Never Dies (Sheryl Crow) ~ The World Is Not Enough (Garbage) 
~ Die Another Day (Madonna) ~ You Know My Name (Chris Cornell) ~ Skyfall (Alicia Keys)
celebrating this weekend's release of Spectre 
Johnny Rivers ...And I Know You Want to Dance: Secret Agent Man
(see first set above)

No comments:

Post a Comment