Saturday, June 27, 2015

~ Saturday Morning Live playlist ~ June 27, 2015 ~
Bobby Womack The Womack "Live": How I Miss You Baby ~ Something ~ Laughing And Clowning/To Live In The Past 
~ I'm A Midnight Mover ~ The Preacher ~ More Than I Can Stand 
remembering the 2014 passing of Bobby Womack 
Hot Tuna Medicine Ball Caravan Show: Baby What You Want Me To Do ~ Come Back Baby ~ Whatever The Old Man Does ~ Volunteers 
remembering the 1945 birth of Joey Covington 
The Who Live at the Royal Albert Hall: My Wife ~ 5:15 ~ I'm Free ~ I Don't Even Know Myself 
remembering the 2002 passing of John Entwistle 
Doc Pomus Tribute: Young Blood (Bad Company) ~ Little Sister (Dwight Yoakam) ~ Surrender (Elvis Presley) 
~ Can't Get Used To Losing You (Andy Williams) ~ Teenager In Love (Dion) ~ Save The Last Dance For Me (Ben E. King)
~ There Must Be A Better World Somewhere (B.B. King) 
remembering the 1925 birth of Doc Pomus
Beach Boys Live at Knebworth 1980: I Write The Songs 
celebrating the 1942 birth of Bruce Johnston

No comments:

Post a Comment