Saturday, July 12, 2014

~ Saturday Morning Live playlist ~ JULY 12, 2014 ~
Fleetwood Mac Live: Over My Head ~ Over And Over ~ One More Night ~ Say You Love Me ~ Don't Stop
Dream Theater Live Scenes from New York: "A Mind Beside Itself" I: Erotomania ~ II: Voices ~ III: The Silent Man
Iron Butterfly Live: Filled With Fear ~ Soul Experience ~ You Can't Win ~ Are You Happy
The Rolling Stones Got Live If You Want It!: Under My Thumb ~ Get Off Of My Cloud ~ Lady Jane ~ Not Fade Away 
~ I've Been Loving You Too Long ~ Fortune Teller ~ The Last Time ~ 19th Nervous Breakdown
Harry Chapin Greatest Stories Live: 30,000 Pounds Of Bananas
Various Artists Love for Levon: It Makes No Difference (My Morning Jacket) ~ The Night They Drove Old Dixie Down 
(Roger Waters) ~ The Weight (encore with all singers and musicians in the concert)

No comments:

Post a Comment