Saturday, March 23, 2019

~ Saturday Morning Live playlist ~ March 23, 2019 ~
Earlybird Warmup Studio Recordings: Spencer Davis Group I'm A Man: Can't Get Enough Of It ~ I'm A MAn 
→remembering the 3/23/1942 birth of Jimmy Miller 
Hawkwind At the BBC 1972: Born To Go ~ Paranoia ~ Earth Calling ~ Silver Machine ~ Welcome To The Future 
→remembering the 3/23/1945 birth of Robert Calvert 
Rufus with Chaka Khan Stompin' at the Savoy Live!: You Got The Love ~ Sweet Thing ~ Tell Me Something Good ~ Pack'd My Bags ~ Stay 
→celebrating the 3/23/1953 birth of Chaka Khan 
Roy Orbison and Friends A Black and White Night: Dream Baby 
→remembering the 3/23/2006 death of Cindy Walker 
The Cars Live at the Agora 1978: Good Times Roll ~ Night Spots ~ I'm In Touch With Your World ~ My Best Friends Girl ~ Don't Cha Stop 
~ You're All That I've Got Tonight 
→celebrating the 3/23/1949 birth of Ric Ocasek 
Blur All the People--Live in Hyde Park 2009: Girls And Boys ~ There's No Other Way ~ Country House ~ Advert ~ Song No. 2 
~ Death Of A Party 
→celebrating the 3/23/1968 birth of Damon Albarn 
Uriah Heep Live at Koko: Love In Silence 
→celebrating the 3/23/1950 birth of Phil Lanzon 

No comments:

Post a Comment