Saturday, September 8, 2018

~ Saturday Morning Live playlist ~ September 8, 2018 ~
Earlybird Warmup Studio Recording: Jimmie Rodgers Best of the Singing Brakeman: Blue Yodel No. 1 (T For Texas) 
→remembering the 9/8/1897 birth of Jimmie Rodgers 
Patsy Cline Live at the Cimarron Ballroom: Come On In ~ Love Sick Blues ~ Shake Rattle & Roll ~ There He Goes ~ San Antonio Rose 
~ Stupid Cupid ~ I Fall To Pieces ~ If I Could See The World Through The Eyes Of A Child ~ Walkin' After Midnight ~ Foolin' Around 
~ When My Dreamboat Comes Home Again 
→remembering the 9/8/1927 birth of Patsy Cline and the 9/8/1927 birth of Harlan Howard 
The Cars Unlocked: Let's Go ~ Drive ~ Moving In Stereo ~ Just What I Needed ~ Double Trouble 
→remembering the 9/8/1947 birth of Benjamin Orr 
Beau Brummels Live!: Laugh, Laugh 
→celebrating the 9/8/1942 birth of Sal Valentino 
Aimee Mann Live at St. Ann's Warehouse: Going Through The Motions ~ Wise Up ~ Save Me ~ Stupid Thing ~ That's Just What You Are 
~ Pavlov's Bell ~ Long Shot 
→celebrating the 9/8/1960 birth of Aimee Mann 
P!nk Funhouse Tour, Live in Australia: Bad Influence ~ Ave Mary A ~ Glitter In The Air ~ Crystal Ball ~ Bohemian Rhapsody 
→celebrating the 9/8/1979 birth of P!nk 
Peter Sellers The Parkinson Show: When I'm Cleaning Windows 
→remembering the 9/8/1925 birth of Peter Sellers 

No comments:

Post a Comment