Saturday, August 4, 2018

~ Saturday Morning Live playlist ~ August 4, 2018 ~
Earlybird Warmup Studio Recording: Duane Eddy $1,000,000 Worth of Twang: Drivin' Home ~ Up And Down 
→remembering the 8/4/1940 birth of Larry Knechtel and the 8/4/2007 death of Lee Hazelwood 
The Lightning Seeds Live: Lucky You ~ Life Of Riley ~ Change ~ Pure 
→celebrating the 8/4/1958 birth of Ian Broudie 
Iron Butterfly Fillmore East 1968: Possession ~ My Mirage ~ Are You Happy ~ Her Favorite Style 
→remembering the 8/11/1950 birth of Erik Brann 
A Flock of Seagulls Live: (It's Not Me) Talking ~ Wishing (If I Had A Photograph Of You) ~ I Ran (So Far Away) ~ Messages 
→celebrating the 8/4/1962 birth of Paul Reynolds 
Louis Armstrong & His All-Stars Newport Jazz Festival 1960: Tiger Rag ~ Now You Has Jazz ~ High Society Calypso ~ Ole Miss 
~ Blueberry Hill ~ Ko Ko Mo ~ Medley: After You've Gone/When The Saints Go Marching In ~ The Star-Spangled Banner 
→remembering the 8/4/1901 birth of Louis Armstrong 
Herb Ellis An Evening with Herb Ellis: Sweet Georgia Brown ~ Polka Dots And Moonbeams ~ I Want To Be Happy 
→remembering the 8/4/1921 birth of Herb Ellis 
Helen Kane (unknown vintage radio show): I Wanna Be Loved By You 
→remembering the 8/4/1904 birth of Helen Kane 

No comments:

Post a Comment