Saturday, July 7, 2018

~ Saturday Morning Live playlist ~ July 7, 2018 ~
Earlybird Warmup Studio Recordings: The Louvin Brothers If I Could Only Win Your Love ~ Les Paul & Mary Ford How High The Moon 
→remembering the 7/7/1927 birth of Charlie Louvin and the 7/7/1924 birth of Mary Ford 
The Hank Mobley Quintet Newport 1953: Ow ~ Lullaby Of Birdland ~ 'S Wonderful 
remembering the 7/7/1930 birth of Hank Mobley 
Pinetop Perkins Live at Antone's, Vol. 1: How Long Blues ~ Pinetop's Boogie ~ Baby, What You Want Me To Do? 
→remembering the 7/7/1913 birth of Pinetop Perkins 
Jim Gaffigan Beyond the Pale: Cake 
→celebrating the 7/7/1966 birth of Jim Gaffigan 
Ringo Starr Live at Soundstage: Octopus' Garden ~ I Wanna Be Your Man ~ Don't Pass Me By ~ I'm The Greatest ~ Photograph 
~ Back Off Boogaloo ~ Boys ~ Yellow Submarine 
→celebrating the 7/7/1940 birth of Ringo Starr 
Argent Encore: The Coming Of Kahoutek ~ Music Of The Spheres 
→celebrating the 7/7/1941 birth of Jim Rodford 
Doc Severinsen Cancer Blows 2015: A Night In Tunisia 
→celebrating the 7/7/1927 birth of Doc Severinsen 

No comments:

Post a Comment