Saturday, November 4, 2017

~ Saturday Morning Live playlist ~ November 4, 2017 ~
Earlybird Warmup Studio Recording: Puff Daddy & the Family No Way Out: Can't Nobody Hold Me Down 
→celebrating the 11/4/1969 birth of Sean Combs 
Squeeze Argybargy (Deluxe Edition): Pulling Mussels (From The Shell) ~ Another Nail In My Heart ~ Cool For Cats ~ I Think I'm Go Go 
~ If I Didn't Love You ~ Goodbye Girl 
→celebrating the 11/4/1954 birth of Chris Difford 
Delbert McClinton Live: Squeeze Me In ~ When Rita Leaves ~ Livin' It Down ~ Givin' It Up For Your Love ~ B-Movie Boxcar Blues 
→celebrating the 11/4/1940 birth of Delbert McClinton 
Blackhawk Greatest Hits Live: I'm Not Strong Enough To Say No 
→remembering the 11/4/1953 birth of Van Stephenson 
The Pretenders Pretenders II (Deluxe Edition): Talk Of The Town ~ Up The Neck ~ Private Life ~ Kid ~ Day After Day ~ Brass In Pocket 
→remembering the 11/4/1956 birth of James Honeyman-Scott 
Dream Theater Live Scenes from New York: 1928 Overture ~ New Millennium ~ Another Day ~ Piano Solo 
→celebrating the 11/4/1956 birth of Jordan Rudess 
The Clancy Brothers and Tommy Makem In Person at Carnegie Hall: Johnson's Motor Car ~ Reilly's Daughter 
→remembering the 11/4/1932 birth of Tommy Makem 

No comments:

Post a Comment