Saturday, October 7, 2017

~ Saturday Morning Live playlist ~ October 7, 2017 ~
Earlybird Warmup Studio Recording: Toni Braxton The Heat: The Heat 
→celebratiing the 10/7/1967 birth of Toni Braxton 
John Mellencamp Trouble No More Live: To Washington ~ Diamond Joe ~ Small Town ~ Lafayette ~ Paper In Fire ~ Pink Houses 
→celebrating the 10/7/1951 birth of John Mellencamp 
10cc Clever Clogs: I'm Mandy, Fly Me ~ Silly Love ~ Donna ~ The Dean And I ~ Rubber Bullets 
→celebrating the 10/7/1945 birth of Kevin Godley 
Kansas Live at the Whisky: Lonely Street 
→celebrating the 10/7/1949 birth of Dave Hope 
Radiohead Amnesiac Deluxe Edition: You And Whose Army ~ Packd Like Sardines In A Crushd Tin Box ~ Dollars & Cents 
~ I Might Be Wrong ~ Knives Out ~ Pyramid Song 
→celebrating the 10/7/1968 birth of Thom Yorke 
OK Go 180/365: Do What You Want ~ White Knuckles ~ I Want You So Bad ~ All Is Not Lost ~ This Too Shall Pass ~ Here It Goes Again 
→celebrating the 10/7/1975 birth of Damian Kulash 
Vaughn Monroe & His Orchestra In Concert: There I've Said It Again ~ Ghost Riders In The Sky 
→remembering the 10/7/1911 birth of Vaughn Monroe 

No comments:

Post a Comment