Saturday, August 12, 2017

~ Saturday Morning Live playlist ~ August 12, 2017 ~
Porter Wagoner & The Wagonmasters In Person Live/On The Road: Misery Loves Company ~ My Baby's Not Here ~ Find Out 
~ An Old Log Cabin For Sale ~ One Way Ticket To The Blues ~ A Violet And A Rose ~ Green, Green Grass Of Home 
→remembering the 8/12/1927 birth of Porter Wagoner 
Buck Owens & The Buckaroos Carnegie Hall Concert: Act Naturally ~ Together Again ~ Love's Gonna Live Here 
~ Waitin' In Your Welfare Line ~ Buckaroo ~ I've Got A Tiger By The Tail ~ Twist And Shout 
→remembering the 8/12/1929 birth of Buck Owens 
The Beatles Live in Australia: Roll Over Beethoven ~ I Saw Her Standing There ~ This Boy ~ All My Loving ~ Til There Was You 
~ She Loves You ~ Twist And Shout ~ Long Tall Sally 
→remembering the 8/12/1918 birth of Sid Bernstein 
Dire Straits Alchemy-Dire Straits Live: Expresso Love ~ Sultans Of Swing ~ Tunnel Of Love 
→celebrating the 8/12/1949 birth of Mark Knopfler 
Sparks Live in Stockholm: (When I Kiss You) I Hear Charlie Parker Playing ~ This Town Ain't Big Enough for Both of Us 
~ When Do I Get to Sing "My Way" ~ Amateur Hour 
→celebrating the 8/12/1945 birth of Ron Mael 
Little Feat Waiting For Columbus: Mercenary Territory 
→remembering the 8/12/2010 death of Richie Hayward 

No comments:

Post a Comment