Saturday, January 30, 2016

~ Saturday Morning Live playlist ~ January 30, 2016 ~
Humble Pie Performance–Rockin' the Fillmore: Four Day Creep ~ I'm Ready 
→celebrating the 1947 birth of Steve Marriott 
Carole King The Carnegie Hall Concert–June 18, 1971: I Feel The Earth Move ~ Home Again ~ Smackwater Jack ~ So Far Away 
~ It's Too Late ~ Way Over Yonder ~ Beautiful 
→celebrating the 45th anniversary of the release of Tapestry 
Jefferson Starship Across the Sea of Suns: Caroline ~ Miracles ~ Embryonic Journey ~ Starship ~ There Will Be Love
→celebrating the 1942 birth of Marty Balin 
Genesis Seconds Out: Firth Of Fifth ~ I Know What I Like ~ The Lamb Lies Down On Broadway
→celebrating the 1951 birth of Phil Collins 
The Beatles Anthology 3: Get Back 
→remembering the 47th anniversary of the last song performed by The Beatles in public 

No comments:

Post a Comment